Thursday 8 August 2013

REFLECTION

                    I've learned more about how the ARPANET and the history of internet when what year it was made. Also, how to make a blog. Also the components of the internet and its definition. Different data types, parts of a web browser we've learned a lot
               
                    The problems I encountered was the lack of time because we're to busy for contests and meetings and we're unable to discuss our lessons and leaving those lessons unclear to me but we copied notes from a xerox copy given by our teacher. I've over come this challenges by reviewing my notes but when it's time fr the periodical test for ICT I've forgotten many questions and I'm not able to answer lots of questions specially in the enumeration and also the acronyms. 

                    This coming second grading I'll be doing my best this time and I'm willing to learn more about the internet and about blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment