Friday 21 February 2014

Change: It Starts with Me

                           
          Why do we change? What is change? Change is a transformation or modification of things or people; sometimes we change for the better and best or bad and for worst. Sometimes we change to be better, to change our bad attitudes we don’t like or we want to prove to someone that we can change and be better than our old selves. Sometimes we change to be worst or bad because of our previous experiences that hurt us.
            Change starts with me and also it can end to me. Everyday I’ve experience things that forced me to change, specially my previous experiences. I’ve change to be better to prove to someone that I can change for her. But it isn’t easy to change because resist to change. At first I didn’t change and forget a game named DOTA. I wasted the chance she gave to me but now I’m willing to change for her. I’ll forget all the vices I have playing computer games.
            Well change starts with me but are you also willing to change? Let us all changes, let’s change for the future and be the best we can be.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment