Friday 21 February 2014

My Dream, My Future





                Do you pay attention in how fast time goes by? Before we realize, time has passed by and all the dreams we had for our future have not yet come true. The reason is because our dreams are just dreams and haven’t yet become goals. Life is no Nintendo or a Pokémon game. You live only once. Therefore, we must fulfill those precious one we called Dream during the rest of our short Life. 
                        


            Just dreaming isn’t enough we must strive hard and let’s level up dreaming, we must put it to a whole new level, as our goals in life. And here we are months from graduating some says this is the end but for me this is only the beginning. Books have happy or tradegic endings and now I’ve realized that our life is not like a book’s ending because in books there’s an end to its stories but in life there are endless and infinite stories we can make. Stories or experiences that will make us stronger and better. Our story for being a High School will end eventually end but another chapter of our life will start sooner or later. The life of being a College Student where studying will be serious because this will decide if we really can accomplish our goals in life. My goal? I want to be an accountant working in a private company or in a bank. I want to accomplish it with my perseverance and determination.
                                
            My Dream is My Goal, and My Goal is my Future. Don’t stop dreaming just strive hard. Dream, Believe and Survive. Because someday or somehow we will reach and achieve our goals in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment