Sunday 2 February 2014

New Year, New Me???




New Years is a time when many people around the world make promises to themselves, a new look or instead they wanted to a start a new life where they can change what they don't like in what or who they are last year. However, many of the promises made by people are rarely completed.


Everybody wants to change for them to be better this year. They want to change their bad attitude from negative to positive. They want to be better but every year this is all what happen they want to change but this become there agenda every year.

And for me I don't want to change, I don't want to change my attitude because this is who i really am. I don't also want to change my hairstyle because i like it the way it is and for me it suits me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment